- Job Reference: Test Technical
- Date Posted: 8 January 2018
- Recruiter: Hotlizard
- Location: Bristol
- Salary: £25,000
- Sector: Administration, HR / Recruitment, I.T. & Communications
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Customer Support
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +44 (0)1635 527900
Due to a period of sustained growth, my client has recently expanded the scope of its Training team, now seeking to add a further technical trainer.
* Monday to Friday
* £25,000 to start
* Free parking
Reporting to the Training Manager, you will be responsible for developing, authoring and delivering technical training on my clients bespoke software to its internal support teams.
You will work alongside technical staff initially to construct the content, then you will be responsible for the authoring and delivery to all new staff as well as providing refresher training to existing staff.
You will have ownership of training materials and be responsible for working with managers on gaining feedback to ensure continuous improvement.
All training will be delivered on site in my clients head office, this will range from group work to 1-1 training. There may be a requirement for occasional travel to their Bristol site so a drivers license & vehicle is required for this role.
* Maintaining existing training content
* Performing TNA's
* Organising courses
* Maintaining accurate training records
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE
Confident, experienced, engaging & innovative.
I am looking for someone who is able to quickly assimilate technical information, is confident presenting to groups and comfortable working to tight timescales.
The ability to plan, control and organise your daily activities is of paramount importance.
* Proven experience of delivering technical training to either internal or external customers
* Proven experience of writing training content
* A depth of experience with Microsoft Office applications