Joining Cream Care as a Support Worker you will work on shifts within small residential homes. Our jobs are long term full time (40+ hours) or long termpart time (up to 20 hours a week) – many of our staff have been working with us for over five years! We are seeking flexible staff able to commit to a roster on a long term (not Temporary) basis. We can offer Day or Night shifts to suit you. Day Shifts are 08.00 - 22.00 - 14 hours a day with paid breaks - imagine what you can earn! Night shifts 22.00 - 08.00.
The role of Support Worker involves:
- Working one to one with your service user
- Assisting with meal preparation
- Community Access work
- Co-ordinating and facilitating activities
- Providing assistance with Personal Care
We are looking for people who have:
- Have a minimum of six months experience in the care sector
- Have an enhanced DBS either with the update service or be prepared to apply for a new one
- Have a passion to deliver great care and support.
- Dignity – a commitment that you will treat all service users with dignity and respect
If this sounds like you then we'd LOVE to hear from you!